On behalf of Summit Fitness, please allow me to be the first to wish you a Happy New Year! We look forward to the New Year and all that 2022 will bring! I Thank you for your continued support and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Summit Fitness has a new email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, which will allow you to contact us any time of day or night!
The CDC has designated Coconino County as an area of substantial transmission for COVID 19. It is mandatory for Summit Health and Fitness front desk and kids zone employees to wear a mask while working regardless of vaccination status in alignment with CDC guidelines that “all individuals wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.” This is intended to prevent droplets produced by the person wearing a mask from spreading to other people.
We do NOT require masks while exercising in our facility but recommend all members follow CDC Guidelines if concerned about COVID-19 and its variants. Your health and safety remain our top priority. These include:
- Recommend people wear a mask in public indoor settings.
- Please stay home if feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Members are encouraged to wash/sanitize hands before and after working out.
- Members will have access to disinfectant and hand sanitizer in all areas of the club.
- Steam saunas, shower amenities, and towel service will continue.
On behalf of the entire Summit Team THANK YOU for choosing Summit Health and Fitness. If you have any questions, please contact us at 928-774-3476 or via email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.