Summit Health and Fitness provides members with services and amenities that reflect the new direction of health clubs.
Summit Health and Fitness strives to teach, empower, and nurture members. We are committed to making your exercise and fitness-program experience fun and enjoyable, and to helping you improve all aspects of your health.
We offer members the following services:
(Click on the tabs below to learn more details...)
- Personal Training
- Fitness and Equipment Consultations
- Physical Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Performance Training
- Senior Programs
- Child Care
- Beverage Service
- Steam Rooms
- One on One Training: Training designed specifically for the exact needs of our clients. Individualized training allows YOU to receive our full attention as well as our best program designs.
- Buddy Training: Training designed specifically for your needs, but implements these exercises with you and a partner. Find the accountability you need and create positive social health habits at the same time!
- Small Group Training: A great way to stay active, healthy and still spend time with your friends or family! Small group training is designed to help you reach your goals, while simultaneously helping you create lifelong accountability partners with the members of your group.
- Post Physical Therapy Training & Conditioning: When patients finish their rehabilitation at local clinics like Mountain Heart Wellness or DeRosa Physical Therapy, most benefit from specialized training on how to integrate their new fitness routines. This type of personal training is designed to meet the exact needs of each and every individual in collaboration with your healthcare provider.
Included with your membership is a free fitness orientation to help get you started. You will meet with a certified fitness specialist that will design a program to help meet YOUR fitness goals.
Our facility is staffed by the physical therapists of DeRosa Physical Therapy, specializing in orthopedics, sports medicine, manual therapy, and cardiac conditioning and wellness, with a commitment to providing exceptional care and service. Our physical therapists work with members to help improve their fitness levels, as well as with patients referred to DeRosa Physical Therapy at The Summit, because of our expertise and the state of the art equipment located within the facility.
If you need help with weight loss, high blood pressure, cholesterol management or diabetes instruction, our Nutrionist is here to help guide you about healthy eating, preventive nutrition, and lifestyle choices
Specialized programs including injury prevention programs, performance enhancement, and return to sport testing are just a few of the Performance Training programs offered. If you need to increase your endurance, speed, agility, power or body control as it relates to sports performance, our performance training is for you.
Our programs will help seniors improve cardiovascular health, flexibility, strength, stamina, balance and coordination. Stay healthy and fit with us while making some new friends.
Summit Health and Fitness offers memberships to Silver Sneakers, Silver Fit, and Renew Active participants.
Maintain the fitness regimen all parents need and we'll take care of your children - FOR FREE. Our child care area The Kid Zone is staffed with trained personnel in an atmosphere that promotes health, fitness and fun. Contact child care or front desk personnel for additional details.
Refuel and rehydrate at the Summit Smoothie Bar. Featuring a full line of healthy, 100% fruit smoothies with available health supplements, we provide the perfect drinks for your pre- or post-workout needs. Our vending area also offers a wide variety of healthy beverages
Relax in our Steam Rooms in a comfortable locker area complete with electronic lockers and towel service available to you at no extra cost.